Chief Architect Premier
For all aspects of residential and light commercial design. As you draw walls and place smart architectural objects like doors and windows, the program creates a 3D model, generates a Materials List, uses powerful building tools, and helps produce Construction Documents with Site Plans, Framing Plans, Section Details, and Elevations.
Chief Architect Premier has a powerful CAD software engine that includes lines, polylines, splines, arcs, and solids to produce objects ranging from custom entry columns to a deck ledger detail. Quickly manipulate objects with multiple copies, align, reflect and replicate at specific intervals.
A CAD-to-Walls tool imports AutoCAD files and provides mapping for layers so you can quickly see the model in 3D. Draw custom CAD details, import them as DWG/DXF/PDF, or choose from over 500 CAD details in the premium SSA catalog to overlay your design.
Chief Architect uses smart design objects, such as cabinets, to quickly and easily create various styles, shapes, and sizes. Chief Architect partners with specific manufacturers (cabinets, appliances, doors, windows, countertops, and flooring) so that styles, finishes, and other product-specific design details can be accurately drawn and rendered. Learn more about Kitchen, Bath & Interior Design features.
Overview of Chief Architect Premier Features
- Building & Design Tools
- Kitchen, Bath & Interior Design
- 3D Design and Modeling Tools
- CAD Tools for Productivity & Precision
- Plans Sets & Construction Drawings
- Site Planning, Terrain, Decks & Landscaping
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended